Monday, July 25, 2011

Ketchup

Soooo I was looking at Erick's camera and I realized that there are some pictures on here from before we were even engaged, so lucky you. You get to see these wonderful pictures!

So this is the face that I get to see every morning. Well, one of them... this was before we were engaged and he got really sick. He was so sick that his tongue decided to make a funny shape on it. 

 So this is probably that same night.

 Erick was SUPER DUPER supportive of my swimming while we were dating. In fact, all of our dating was pretty much during my last year of swimming for BYU. He's great. Some times it's really boring and I can't believe that he even goes to my little kids' meet that I coach for now. But here's a picture of my last meet. I'm in the middle with the striped jacket on. :)
 So. For our honeymoon we went to Disneyland. It was Erick's dream to go there for his honeymoon since he was little, apparently. I wanted to go somewhere tropical and beach like, but Disneyland works too. It matches our personality...never going to grow up.
 Waiting in line for the AWESOME Toy Story ride. Loved it.
 Our last glimpse of Disneyland. We had this really awesome foreign man take this picture for us. He had a rather intense DSLR around his neck and a couple of tattoos, so we figured he'd do a good job of it.

 PRESENT DAY! This past Saturday (7/23/11) we went to a Salt Lake Bees game. It was pretty cool. I've only been to MLB games, so a minor league was fun. This one was against Tacoma. The Bees scored 10 runs in the first inning. There were a lot of home runs too. I think the high score at the end of the game was 9 to 18 Salt Lake. Not too boring...which is good.
 Ah the faces of Erick. I wish I could get all of them on camera.
 The End.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures!!! It looks like you guys are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete